This privacy notice discloses the privacy for Home Oil Services, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personal identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with who it is shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use & Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntary give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent the information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Your Access To & Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number given on our website.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the web address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.